Amana and Goodman flash codes error code
AMANA & GOODMAN FAULT CODES
1. One led flash that stays on continuously = No signal from thermostat. Turn off power and check connections.
2. One led that flashes = Furnace lockout after three attempts to fire. Must be reset by lowering it for twenty seconds and then raise it back. After one hour furnace will reset itself.
3. Two led flashes = Draft Inducer not working or shorted or failed pressure switch.
4. Three led flashes = Open pressure switch.
5. Four led flashes = open primary limit switch due to faulty wiring or bad filters.
6. Five led flashes = Sensing flame without a call for heat due to possible slow closing valve.
7. Seven led flashes = faulty flame sensor
8. Eight led flashes = faulty igniter
9. Continuous led flashing = Reverse polarity. Check wiring diagram